Hi everybody! happy to be here, glad to reconnect with Magdalena and thanks to Kit who launched the exchanges !
This poem was written after visiting an art exhibition : Les mondes flottants (floating worlds), biennale d’art contemporain 2017, Lyon ; and especially inspired by Hans Haacke’s works. (pictures to be found on the internet, just google Hans Haacke biennale de lyon)
but also a
kind of answer to Kit’s words:
"you
have to respect yourself to get going
we'll
be the music here
Day
Dot
it
isn't even yet
I wish you all a very happy New Year from the Chicago area.
Below is the text, but I also post a picture of my screen as the poem appears in my file, since the blog-format doesn't allow it to be faithfully reproduced!
It’s an ocean
it’s about water that lets me float
that
supports me
It’s this everlasting flow as continuity in tune with waves and their
le n g t h s
it’s a never ending stream with no stop whatever rhythm is launched
it’ s about what is contained but gives shape about moving forms
thus it’s about being
both content and container
a satisfying fulfilling feeling
I wear it
and it
wears me the ocean wears me the deep deep deep deep inner world
deep inner inner world
I wear it and it
and it
wears me
the deep deep deep
inner world
I wear it
is it
inside the
b inside the body or outside experience
is it
experience
of the body or is
life within
ithin
death
is there
any
border any boundary
between
feeling
and
thought
is it what we call the mystery of incarnation

No comments:
Post a Comment