After reading
BéatriceMachet # 9 GOODAFTERNOON
KitKelen #11 - heart (for and after Kerri Shying, following the bulbul)
MelindaSmith #3 DIY after Angela Gardner #1 Three Fragments
Peace upon the thing.
When you can't choose
between
the filing cabinet and
the Weimar newsreel
there's no law against
both.
Peace upon the thing.
And also upon the other
thing.
I can listen to
anything I want
anything digital
as usual it's hard to
remember
what it was I was
thinking of
she did that cover of a
Roberta Flack song.
Well sure, but WHICH
ONE?
Bill Evans, perhaps
because there is
nothing going to be better than
'Peace Piece' if you're
in the mood
not for love, for
wandering aimlessly around the kitchen
or lying on a couch and
deciding whether or not
you should do that
thing you should be doing.
I don't do it, then I
do it.
Memories are
insubstantial
unlike plates used in
early cameras.
Sometimes a memory
comes hurtling past like a frisbee.
Was that a pointe shoe?
The prawn and mayonaisse rolls I used to like?
After 'Peace Piece' I
listen to 'Some Other Time'.
Then stop.
Da dum.
No comments:
Post a Comment