A conversation in poetry involves a bunch of poets and fellow travellers (e.g. painters, photographers, translators) in an informal conversation taking the form of the work itself; that is, people respond in kind to each other’s creative efforts.
Monday, February 26, 2018
Odveig Klyve #1 Transformation
I am rising
to the clouds
to find out
where the water turns into
snow
I will go with a vind to your garden then My garden is sleeping under her white, white coat. I don't manage to wake her up yet. But she whispers to me in her dream about red, red flowers.
lost in the rain is a lovely beginning
ReplyDeletethe weather's always in the tune
start in the clouds
and come to the garden
here is precious time
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI will go with a vind
Deleteto your garden then
My garden is sleeping
under her white, white coat.
I don't manage to wake her up yet.
But she whispers to me in her dream
about red, red flowers.