Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Magdalena Ball #11 Nearer this dawn audio in response to Dominique Hecq & Béatrice Machet #1 – Nearer this dawn – collaboration


https://soundcloud.com/maggieball/nearer-this-dawn


4 comments:

  1. Waouh Magdalena! MERCI! it's so wonderful to hear your marvelous voice, thank you so much for recording this "idon'tknowwhatnametogiveit"!! As a way of consequences I'll be less shy to post my soundtracks and montages, so a second wave of thanks for being bold and stong! The experience of collaborating with Dominique was just fun, as if we have known each other for decades!! Please join us, anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in awe of your craft, Magdalena, and so grateful for your careful handling of our words. let's hear how far we can go... shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. your interpretation is perfect and your rendition, too, Magdelela. If I could add my grain of salt I'd add a silence afetr drop by drop. x

    ReplyDelete