Thursday, March 8, 2018

Melinda Smith #4 Like I’m elated - after Toby Fitch #1 Feel Like I'm Somehow Related to Everyone on the Internet



First, a pic of the erasure as I would print it (click to get a better view):




Now, a lineated version in text for you to read / copy / manipulate:

Like I’m elated 

as long as I can remember
The sky’s brought here by aliens
shitstorms going on

I am outraged
I can
Crush
you
all the way down

Move!

it’s been raining 9 days straight
an automated replay

When you
gonna straighten out all
the
dead

the government
bubble
White
& non-ironic
on all platforms
for the next 500 years

The sky
& the moon
both
ways

like I’m everywhere / elated

Melinda Smith 
Mar 2017

1 comment:

  1. I think the only proper response to my poem is an erasure! Well played.

    ReplyDelete