Feel Like I’m
Somehow Appropriating Someone’s Words
in response to Toby Fitch's
#1
Feel Like I'm Somehow Related to Everyone on the Internet
Ziggy Stardust : I’m outraged
So where were the spiders
While the fly tried to break our balls?
Just the beer light to guide us
So we bitched about his fans
And should we crush his sweet hands?
While the fly tried to break our balls?
Just the beer light to guide us
So we bitched about his fans
And should we crush his sweet hands?
Major Tom to ground control: I’m outraged
you
want to recycle but trash the planet Earth dead
it is still blue and there is nothing I can do
c’est dans l’air du temps a
kind of moody
deadliest Zeitgeist
Emile Zola: j’accuse—I’m outraged
what you call treason
is
just a name
for what you’ll never confess as being
your insulting behavior against
human intelligence that never aims
either at fame or power
Crazy
Horse: I’m outraged
One doesn’t
sell the Earth the people walk upon
A snitch
from the NASA: I’m outraged
The government uses the lottery to catch time-travelers
Anyone in
a pretty how town: Am I outraged?
I feel like I’m ashamed but
is it true shame or fake shame
how does it feel in the guts...?
Automate
replies:
Feel like I’m somehow related to everyone on the
internet
This is great Beatrice! Appropriate, so to speak!
ReplyDelete