See Cui Yuwei's Key Words here.
Same Words
Same Words
Looked at
me thinking I was one of them,
did the foreigners living in my city.
They like to wear grey and recite
Bukowski. These people! Such beggars
of attention, such fancy merchants
of fart and feces and pee! How the hell do they think
they can get away with using all the same words, just culled
from the sorting of the poems of the year? Nothing but
disabled mouthpieces, prostitutes! I’m not one of them, believe me, believe me.
did the foreigners living in my city.
They like to wear grey and recite
Bukowski. These people! Such beggars
of attention, such fancy merchants
of fart and feces and pee! How the hell do they think
they can get away with using all the same words, just culled
from the sorting of the poems of the year? Nothing but
disabled mouthpieces, prostitutes! I’m not one of them, believe me, believe me.
(on a bus the only other passengers
my mom and her daughter
later I’ll keep the story
from the students in my class, disappear
behind the peasant workers of
a textbook’s pencilish sketch)
my mom and her daughter
later I’ll keep the story
from the students in my class, disappear
behind the peasant workers of
a textbook’s pencilish sketch)
interesting
ReplyDelete