Magdalena
Ball #5 Kindly Note in response to Andrew Burke’s #2 Dear
Beneficiary
Kindly note
every day someone asks for something for
nothing
such a clamoring
it’s no softer than
the insects that have taken over this
room
crawling on my lips at night
hovering in the lamp light
always whispering in those
infernal tones
insects are beautiful
hexapod invertebrates get my blood moving
no small thing for someone who has
struggled with poor circulation
as I know you have
well haven’t we all
my dear
I left them all my money in the DIY Will
kit
free in the Crackerjack box
I hope it will it be upheld
this estate planning
is not my strong suit
all debt must be repaid before
it was always no
if you don’t stop saying no I won’t look
at you
otherwise look, I’ll be staring
which is not comfortable as you know
but that’s modern life baby, get used to
it
the soft whine no buzz no it had to be
reconfirmed
because there wasn’t already a listing
for you
you were notified
it was urgent but
you never write back
this is where we have to stop
haven’t I always said so
what
did you think I’d always
you might be sorry
if I don’t make you the beneficiary
if the money
was never there in the first place
though you’re welcome
to my bugs
No comments:
Post a Comment